Zaytech, Inc – Terms & Conditions
for Live NFT Auction
Please Read Carefully Before Bidding & Selling
- Bidders acknowledge that Zaytech does not have any responsibility or liability for the platform used for online bidding. Sellers recognize that Zaytech may not have any control over Braveland and cannot guarantee its operation or performance. There are occasional interruptions and delays relating to the use of the Internet and Braveland. Furthermore, Zaytech shall not be held liable (for lost profits or special damages) or responsible for the function of Braveland or its inability to function. Bidders and Sellers acknowledge that hardware malfunctions, software malfunctions, viruses, and similar issues do occur beyond the knowledge, scope, and control of Zaytech.
- Zaytech reserves the right to deny any person for any reason permission or access to bid or sell their NFT on the live auction.
- Zaytech reserves the right to cancel, suspend, extend or reschedule an NFT and/or auction event or make changes to the auction closing times or removal times.
- Zaytech disclaims any liability for damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental, resulting from bids not spotted, executed, or accepted.
- Zaytech is not responsible for thefts, errors, or omissions.
- Bidders should also be careful to bid on the correct NFT and ensure that his/her bid is for the amount intended.
- Zaytech is not responsible for computer or human error, resulting in customer dissatisfaction.
- Zaytech is not responsible for statements made by other parties.
- Zaytech gathers information about Bidders and Owners/Sellers to conduct online auctions only. Zaytech does not, and will not, sell or rent this information.
- Bidders or Sellers will be suspended or permanently banned from Zaytech’s Live Auctions if they provide false information when registering, such as a wrong name or fraudulent contact information.
- Any audio or video aspects of a live auction event are for entertainment purposes only.
- To bid or sell in our live online auction, you must have a valid email address. It is YOUR responsibility to ensure that your particular server accepts emails from our server. We use email as our primary method of communication, and you will not receive any other form of bidding, registering, or invoice confirmation from our office, so make sure your emails are working. ALWAYS contact us at email@example.com if you are not receiving valid emails from our company. Please check your Spam folder or whitelist our email address– we can help troubleshoot, but your server may not receive emails as consistently as others.
Payment & Transfer:
- After all the bids have been closed for the live NFT auction and all necessary information has been collected by Bidders and Sellers, payment and transfers of NFTs will be conducted during the next three business days unless unforeseen circumstances have delayed our ability to execute this transaction.
Limitation of Liability:
- In no event shall Zaytech be liable to Bidders or Sellers for any indirect, special, or consequential damages or lost profits arising out of or related to this auction or the performance or breach thereof. Zaytech’s liability to a bidder shall in no event exceed the total of the purchase price paid by the bidder to Zaytech, regardless of whether the buyer’s claim is based on contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise.
- Proof of Ownership
- You must be able to provide Proof of Ownership of your work.
- NFTs submitted containing graphic violence, gore, nudity, torture, sexual acts, sexual themes, drugs, drug use, alcohol, alcohol use, smoking, smoking use, profanity, suicide or self-harm, abuse/harassment, terrorism, or hateful conduct will not be accepted for auction.
- NFT submission: will not be false, inaccurate, frivolous, or misleading, will not infringe any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy, shall not violate any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation (including without limitation those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination, or false advertising), will not contain any computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses, time bombs, or other computer programs, scripts, or instructions that are intended to damage or detrimentally interfere with any proprietary computer system information.
- Zaytech reserves the right to refuse to put an NFT for auction if we suspect it is fraudulent.
- Seller Eligibility
- We make attempts to pre-verified participants in the auction. Sellers must be at least 18 years of age and form legally binding contracts under applicable law.
- Bidder Eligibility
- We make attempts to pre-verified participants in the auction. Bidder must be at least 18 years of age and form legally binding contracts under applicable law.
- Auction Close
- Suppose an item is offered for online pre-bidding only. In that case, bidding for the item will continue during a silent/live event auction, and Auction Close refers to the end of bidding during the silent/live event auction. Otherwise, Auction Close means the end of online bidding or online fixed-price item sale for the item.
- Your Bid or Purchase is a Contract
- When you place a bid on an auction item, you enter into a legally binding contract to purchase the item from the seller if you are the winning bidder. You are the winning bidder if your bid is the highest bid at Auction Close and the seller/auctioneer accepts your bid. When you purchase a fixed-price item, you enter into a legally binding contract to purchase the item from the seller. Also, a bid placed by any person shall be conclusive proof that he or she acquainted himself or herself with the terms and conditions of sale and agreed to be bound by such terms and conditions before placing any bid.Payment Terms
- Suppose you are a winning bidder or purchase a fixed-price item. In that case, you agree to pay to Zaytech the total amount of your winning bid (for biddable items( or the sale price (for fixed-price items) plus any applicable sales or use tax on your purchase, as well as any applicable shipping or delivery charges. You agree to honor the requirements regarding the method of payment (Ravencoin) and time of payment (within 24 hours of Auction Close).
- All Bids are Final
- Once you have placed and confirmed your bid, your bid cannot be retracted (except if the completion of the transaction would violate the law of the Zaytech Terms of Service for Bidders).
- All Purchases are Final Once you have confirmed a purchase, your purchase is final and cannot be canceled (except in the case that the completion of the transaction would violate the law or the Zaytech Terms of Service for Bidders.)
- Bidders will be permanently banned from this Zaytech’s Live Auctions if they are the successful Bidder and do not honor their auction bid.
- Tied Bids
- In the case of two bidders placing the same bid, the bid first acknowledged/received by the auctioneer/seller will be deemed the highest bid.
- Government Regulations and Taxes
- You are solely responsible for compliance with any federal, state, or local tax laws governing your purchase. It is your responsibility to report and pay any applicable taxes. We suggest you consult a professional tax adviser.
- Auction Changes
- Sellers reserve the right to add or remove items from the auction at any time without notice, before any formal acceptance of a winning bid. Once a winning bid has been accepted and confirmed, the transaction is final, and the item cannot be removed from the auction.
- Proof of Funds
- Proof of funds IS REQUIRED for your bidding application to be accepted. We ask to see a RVN coin wallet with a minimum of 3x the minimum bidding price of the lowest item for auction. (Example: If an auction has ten items for auction and the lowest starting bid is 10,000 RVN, you would need to show proof of funds at a value of 30,000 RVN. — NOTE: If you do not have a view address, you can send a screenshot of your funds to [email protected] after making a note in the comments section.)
- Acceptance of Terms of Service
- By completing this form, you have read, understood, and comply with this form as a Terms of Service. You understand that the terms of service can be changed at any time with or without any formal notice.